Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunset

Sunset,

its like a huge energy which wanted to burst out!


The light is so strong that it can barely be seen by human's bare eyes.

The only way to stop it, is to let it out, through another medium.

If this energy being used appropriately, it will turn into a beautiful sunset photo.

Use it wisely

-----------------------------------------------------
No idea what I am trying to say but it's what I feel currently when I stare at this photo

=P

Sorry that it took me forever to post process those photos I took in Malacca. Just give me more time and I am sure will give you guys more photos on human~ ^^


2 comments:

  1. wow~great photograph....
    i love photography also...
    now i try hard to save money to buy a camera><
    cause now i doesn't have a camera..i just use my broken phone w900i to take photo...i so otiosity><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thanks for the comment and thanks for dropping by!

    All the best saving oh! no worries! with strong passion, i am sure your dream of buying an slr will come true! Besides, its never the camera, its always the person pressing the shutter who make great photos! keep it up! I have more to improve too! hehehe

    nice to meet you! ^^

    ReplyDelete