Tuesday, August 4, 2009

malacca post 1

Here you go, guys! As I have promised! Photos! Well, due to the overflooded photos I took in Malacca, I will present all my photos in timeline matter.

So... Lets the slideshow begins!

First stop: Mini malaysia!

Something we definitely didn't use anymore in our home.

Da girls who reached Malacca with me! ^^

(look at karmun(the yellow shirt one) LOL nice pose!)

Frankly, Mini Malaysia did not have much to visit actually. However if you go with friends, then I guess its worth going bah. Time with them is precious! ^^

Next stop: Malacca Town!

This is the famous chicken rice of Malacca! Their rice is, as you seen, in balls shape! Honestly, this is my first time witnessing and tasting these stuff! =P Very nice!

(I am hungry d just by looking at it~ XD)



Three shots above is taken in a restaurant in Jonker Street which sells cendor and some local food like mee~ I like how this place is decorated a lot due to their "oldies" feels! Should check it out! ^^ A lot of "antique" there! A place not to be missed!

"Construction worker prepare to works"

XD

Well, was excited and want to warm up my photo-taking-mode, that's why I took this uncle here!

XD

Last photo of this post: Postcard-like photo! XD

Stadhuys.

A place near our hotel!

Stay tune for post 2 of Malacca!

No comments:

Post a Comment