Thursday, August 13, 2009

Malacca: last post

After a long wait! Finally I am up to upload these photos~ Paiseh a~! It took me forever to work during this holiday! =P

So, lets start with this couple who happily posed for me when riding the "beca" bah!

"Yay yay!! I am soo happy!!!"

The so call beach~! Yeap we took that to the so call beach at Pulau Melaka!!

MUAHAHAHAHHA

(its a lie...)


Those uncles gathered and fished here~! I wonder when I am old will I be fishing like them? Or instead, I will be joining a bunch of aunties gossiping~

XD XD XD

HOOR~ my dear aunties friends~ hahaha


Man n Woman in Black!
Agent Js!

Another fishing uncle~

PL personal favorite!!! XD LOL
(I wonder what these two normally do when alone... you bite me I bite u ke..? XD)

My ever first attempt trying to photographed sunset at seaside!
hmm... not bad lo~ XD

The group photo! If you wonder where am I? Neh~~ the one holding camera is me lo~ =P

Took this when we are going back to the town~! I wish I can have more time there~ It surely is a good spot to take nice sunset photos with urban "element" in it~ ^^

The 'Family' car of KM~! Thanks to this guy we managed to conquer Malacca! XD

Finally! Its at night! =P

Nothing much, after we had our dinner, we went and had a boat ride along the Malacca's river.



Then we went back to hotel and surprised KM!

Happy BELATED birthday again KM~!! =P See see~~ she is soo happy with cutting the cake~ kawaaai~!! KYAAA~

Then....

we

PIG!

----------------------------------------
The next day!

Jas: I love chuuuuuu~!
PL: I lub you tooooooooooo~!
MJ: interesting~~~
Others: O.o""" OMG!

Yea... we camwhore!



Yeap, basically thats all our journey!

After this camwhore session in our room, we went out to have breakfast, took a walk at Jonker Street, eat cendol and lunch at a Nyonya restaurant, and walk the night market of Jonker before leaving this place.

I really had a great time there guys~!

Looking forward to our next trip! LETS PLAN! XD

Lastly, poor Gorgan being bullied by these aliens wearing sunglasses!
Thx for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment