Friday, August 7, 2009

Malacca post 2 - Buildings/places

As stated above, this post will be a boring post without much story. However, these buildings or places are quite historical and definitely worth your time if you are interested in architectural stuff.

Enjoy!

I lurve the colour and the angle of this photo actually~ =P


Church located just outside the Stadhuys


Clock tower of the Stadhuys

"Ahh... relaxing! We shall take a break here yea~ ^^"

This is actually a nice place to relax and do nothing! Feel the air and stuff! By the way, it's a nice place just for reading as well! ^^

"miaooo~~~"

Even the cat has its own relaxing area!

A stone board of the remembrance of those days

This is in the A Formasa fortress, correct me if I am wrong yea~

"urg! my hand!"

This is the poor dude who lost his hand.... Poor thing... He kept standing here without getting into his house for ages! =P

XD

Stay tune for more bah!

-----------------------------------------------

ps: any photographer out there? If you look properly, you can actually spot a line in the last photo I posted, what is it? Something wrong with my censor??? ><""

No comments:

Post a Comment