Monday, August 17, 2009

Bad bad...

No good no good...

Seriously today is the worst day in my holiday...

Well, let me disclose one bad news from me, my Vader is officially diagnosed with a disease and it's being treating in Nikon Service Center Hospital...

*sigh*

Not only that, Google Map can't be trusted anymore! It directs me to a wrong place just now! Took me 2 hours to reach Nikon Service Center... Sheeesh...

*sigh*

At most 2 weeks I can touch and utilize my Vader....

Vader...

Papa missed you.......



Guess its also a good time for me to delete, arrange and tag those photos so I could find them better next time...

----------------------------------------------

The other news besides my Vader is that I finally have my hair cut!!!

BUT!

I look like I am young again...

Back to my highschool time!

==""

Someone says I look like my bro when he is older... ==""



No good no good...

really no good...

No comments:

Post a Comment