Sunday, May 24, 2009

night at KLPAC

Toilet; Its a place where we can't avoid to go in our daily life~ Guess what, I've even bought a ticket to the toilet!!!

XD 23 of May, I went to a theater art play with two "sisters" at KLPAC and yeap, the play called Toilet. Frankly, its wonderful~ This is the first time watching such play but I love it. How they bring out the message in every scene, in every facial expression, in every action and in every detail is wonderful!

Lets get to the photos bah~ Oh, I didn't take much photos that day~ My apologize~

A ticket to Toilet Sanctuary
Wanna join me? *wink*

Yeap, this is my dinner, I repeat, D.I.N.N.E.R!

Peeps who came for the play hanging out at the corner~ Look carefully, those tables and chairs are those wooden chairs and tables we used to sit in schools!!! Nostalgic~

Well, of course we'll never waste any chance to camwhore~ Besides me, the camwhore queen~

Melissa~ grats! Your first appearance in my blog and guess what, she is from the same "kampung" as Jasmine~
They have the call-gorgan-jie-genes! ><"
So call photo shooting~ Ohya, Aaron, wanna organize a photoshooting at this place? Nice~~

Well, somehow we get sooo excited, we want to have our own play as well... So,
Presenting the ..
Kajang Satay girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment