Monday, May 18, 2009

Cleaning~

Before holiday, I've been telling my friend that I wanted to clean and pack my room so that it will look more tidy and dust free! Well, as always, the lazy me kicks in and for the whole holiday, I did nothing!

So, I don't know why, suddenly I have this urge to clean my room and tidy them up!

This is my table, actually the only messy part in my room~

While doing the cleaning, only I noticed that I have bought quite a few magazine on Photography! XD XD XD

Oh Oh!!! LOOK LOOK~ Try and guess which cute little angel is me!!! XD
(Taken when I am 5 years old~~~)

This is the camera my dad bought for me when I said I wanna join photography club when I was in form 3~ Too bad, the club I join is not active thanks to the teacher... and closed after awhile...
(I wanted a digicamera gelor... haih....)

Wuu wuu!! My cutie spidermanz~ Birthday gifts by Michelle(my ever first petsister~)

These are the presents I received this year!!! Ohya, one more t-shirt I didn't include in this photo~ Very nice~ teeheee~


So, after all these cleaning, finally I am done!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA~

There you go~ a clean table for my new semester!!!

Next thing to do: buy a new table lamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment