Thursday, May 21, 2009

Club and Society day

INTRODUCING

The Photography Club!!!

Regina, the "mascot" who promote Aaron's photography club~~

"O.O""
And... This was what Jasmine's reaction towards the mascot!!

Da Booth~

"hehehehe"
Sifu Aaron and his GF, Charmaine~ Lovely couple~~~ <3

How can a Photography Club's booth have no camera??? Whoever join this club will get this for free~~
(XD JK JK)


"Hmm............"
Aaron is explaining to the soon-to-be-members~ *thumbs up*

Interview~~~

"Wahh!! So heavy aa!"
XD
BeeSuan get to test out Aaron's DSLR after joining the club!


Time for some Camwhores~~


Contrast~~
LALALA~

"Jiaaak!!!"
Regina playing pee-a-boo with me!!! XD

Well, I got to walk around and tadaa I took Edward's photo~~

Leeyana suddenly get excited and got ready to have her photo taken as well!! XD

Then Sarah posed for me!!!

Lastly, something unexpected happen!! PL suddenly ACT CUTE!

HOHOHO~

"Do you want to join the photography club?"

PL acting cute tim.... ><"


That's all for now~

To be honest, I am quite excited to join this club~~ I am sure I will surely grow with the club~~ Teeheee~~

Aaron's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment