Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lecturer PayBackDay

Some day last week was Psychology Lecturer PayBack Day!

Nothing much to share on that day, but some photos which showed that lecturer can have a lot of fun too! XD XD
No, this is not our lecturer~ Sam, that day's emcee I suppose~
"Greetings lecturer~ I am Sam the bunny~"
Bunny

Wuuhooo, I love this a lot!!! The Transformers Dr. Hera!! (Or is it Terminator? WOOT)

Dr. Albert doing some weird dance~~ HOHOHO
*Background music: awimbawek awimbawek*

Even the Kiddo Dr.Goh has his favorite hand pose! CUTE!

Ms. Siew Ju Li dressing up as... Vampire??

A happy Vampire Ms. Siew Ju Li with her sidekick, Wizard John and Dalmation Dr.Hera!

Oooh Oooh!! I really love my transformers shot la!!
Wanna see again??

Again Again!!!

Muahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment