Friday, June 26, 2009

"130609" extended

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, PUISEE!

As I promised, here are some photos on that day!


Puisee, The Birthday Girl! XD

This is what I ordered, some Pasta with crab meat and smoked salmon~ Its delicious!

Puisee ordered this, some chicken patties with cheese

SyiHuey Jie ordered this, Cajun chicken! Well, I would say I love this dish! the sauce is nice!!

Now now... This don't know what drink cost me like RM11!!! Gosh... I should see the price before ordering~ XD (pressure la, that waiter keep staring at me! =P)

Dessert time! Well, the ice cream were normal~ but i like that bowl though~


Cam Whore time!!!


Yeap, Puisee and I~ Hmm.. weird pose I have there..
"Syenen goroushi!"

Hehehe, Yeap, three of us again! We've been out together a lot of times d huh...?

Ahh! Love this!! SyiHuey acting cute for don't what reason!


Thats all for now, Smile and lets make our day a happy and meaningful one!

Happy birthday again PuiSee~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment