Friday, April 17, 2009

Places

I've been to a a few places this week and suddenly has an insight on those places I visited.


This is a place in Serdang, some where near KM house. It's actually a place that sells chicken rice. It kinda reminded me of my grandma place. The first time I sat down and looked around, it brings back all the memories... I know these kinda place is all around the places but it's really been awhile I ate at this kinda place...

I missed those moment...

This is a place where I frequently visit. Beside my real home, this is the first house of my friends that I really feel comfortable, at least this is what I remember la. Forget formality, forget worrying about dislike from others parents and stuff. A place where I really would want to visit everyday~ I always don't feel like going home every time I visit this place~ ^^

This place as well... Another place where I recently have a "bond" with. Similarly, maybe I've been to this house for quite a number of time, everything in this house is, well, used to. There are this comfortable and sense of secure when I'm in this place. Again, often don't feel like going home~ Maybe I have to take a loooong journey and annoying public transport home bah~ XD. Still, I love this place...

No comments:

Post a Comment