Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Model" shoot with Joreen 220409


Its my honor that Joreen willing to be my model for that day outing! I am more than satisfy of those shots! Hehe.

Still, there are more to improve~~

Enjoy CnC bah~

She is day dreaming~ XD But I love the effect though~

Typical "Steps" shots

Looks like she is waiting for someone? It can be a good love MV's photo~ XD

Yea yea.. I am aware of the flare... sheesh..

Blur face~~~

One of my favorite shot~

"Don't take my photograph!"
Looks like those famous artist! haha


Monk Joreen??? XD

She suppose to portray a sad/anticipating expression... But I guess she is better in smiling eh~

Wuu~~ a "Pro" way to shoot typical shadow shot~

Fly eyes~
Seriously, she has a pair of pretty eyes~ Can't see in this photo la~ *knock*

*Bin Zhui* "I wan ice-cream...."

Taken by Joreen~

Muahhaha~ Finally a MAN pose~ haha

"Blee~"

Don't know about you guys, but i seriously like the blown out highlight~

Lovely and sweet girl~
(Actually she is day dreaming about she and leehom la... haih...)

Looks like some model shoot~~?? hahah XD

"Chiak!"

Model cat walking~


Can be stock photo~


Lets end this with Joreen with the swing yea~ Hope there will be a second outing with her~ Really did enjoy the whole evening with her~

(No wonder its so hard to photoshoot her normally~ haha)

1 comment:

  1. Wern looks cute with her posting in the pictures.
    Typical "Steps" shots is which i like the most.
    Good photographer with good model. haha

    ReplyDelete