Saturday, July 31, 2010

New love

Hi everyone! Yes, I know I have been neglecting all my blogs (except My Thought) as I am really busy and lazy to post any photo-related post to my blogs. Well, guess it will take quite sometime for people who usually read my blog to notice I have updated my blog~ xD (this shows how long I stopped posting~ =P)

Anyway, let me show you guys my new love~ =P Wildfire!






Yeap, a new phone! Since the previous one is defecting bits by bits, I decided to change it before it completely died on me. Plus, I never had the love towards it anyway, cause its not what I really want as a phone anyway, bought it year ago just because of its GPS. Laugh and doubt all you want, I think I'll stay with this love longer than any phone I ever had, will take extra care with her~ ^^ I promise you this, wildfire~ *wink*

I really should go back to thesis writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment