Sunday, December 27, 2009

my style of starbucks


Old Taste, My "starbucks"

XD posting this blog post in Old Taste. Due to something happen at home, I found a rather cheap place and quite comfortable place to hang out and online~ Of course I would still prefer Starbucks but when I am on tight budget, Old Taste is the place! XD XD

-------------------------------------------

Gosh, so many photos which I wanted to update/post but haven't really have the time to actually sit down and edit a bit and post it up... Please be more patience with this old man yeaaa~

-------------------------------------------

I wonder how will it going to be....

just pray for the best, amen

2 comments:

  1. next time can yam cha at here la..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually prefer Old Town lo... as compared to Starbucks. Somewhat lighter feeling there.

    and oi! Faster upload prom photos in facebook :P

    ReplyDelete