Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Trip to..........

Sorry for the wait! Finally streamyx is not that LAME tonight!

As promised, let me show you guys where did I went!!

MUAHAHA




Yeap! Its Bukit Tinggi!!!

Below are the peeps who went up there with me!

Jack, Adam, Ylong, and Charlene!


If people don't know them, they will think these two are couples... XD XD


Small waterfall we found in Japanese Village at Bukit Tinggi

Nice huh? Really got those ninja village kinda feel! XD

Taadaa! This is it, the France Village!!

Damn, the food there are expensive!!! ><"" next time bring your lunch box up!
Some building in the Village

Stairway to.... Darkness?




two pillar.

I call this, the ugly duckling! XD XD XD


Lastly, the group photo!


NO! I don't look G*Y in there!! HECK NO!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL sexayy duck wearing LIPSTICKS trying to seduce... =.= *l-a-m-e*

    -m-e-i- kill

    ReplyDelete